A Look into Canada’s First Psychedelic Training Program for Mental Health Professionals
Listen to this content Canada once again sets the bar for accessible and effective mental health treatments, research, and training. Mental health has long been a field of medicine that rarely gets the funding that is sorely needed. It’s estimated that 1 in 5 people…
Can Microdosing Mushrooms Really Cause Psychosis?
Listen to this content Unpacking one of magic mushroom’s oldest wive’s tales. It’s been reported (multiple times) that psilocybin, the psychoactive ingredient in magic mushrooms, is one of the safest recreational substances on the planet. It’s non-habit forming, almost impossible to overdose on, has yet…
How Long Does Psilocybin Stay in Your System?
Listen to this content With traditional painkillers wreaking havoc— experts are looking for better choices when it comes to chronic pain management. Strap in kids— we’re going to discuss the science behind how psilocybin works in your body, and how long it takes to get…
- Canada’s Psychedelic Renaissance – Psilocybin’s Promising Future
- How Psychedelic Microdosing and the Placebo Effect Work Together for the Greater Good
- Can Psilocybin Mushrooms Really Help Treat Alcoholism?
- Psilocybin and Psychiatry – A Look at How Far We’ve Come and Where We’re Going
- Mushroom Capsules With Your Morning Coffee? – What It’s Like to Microdose Before Work
- Psychedelics vs Cannabis – Why Psilocybin is Winning Canadian Investor Interest