Healthline Success Story
Alexandra is in her early 30s. She takes the drug for a variety of reasons, but mostly, she tells Healthline, it’s to help with her work and productivity. It has been touted by some as a cure for many different conditions, including depression and anxiety….
CBC: Reports of improved mood, increased focus
The team targeted microdosing communities on Reddit and other social media channels with an anonymous online survey last year. They received 909 completed responses from current and former microdosers as well as others who had no experience with the practice. “The survey yielded information about…
Microdosing Mushrooms makes me enjoy playing with the kids
https://www.pnas.org/content/116/11/5188 Psilocybin is a psychedelic chemical compound found in mushrooms classified as a Class A narcotic in a majority of Western countries including the United States and United Kingdom. The effects of psilocybin activate after an individual ingests mushrooms. As a prodrug, the chemical compound…
- How Microdosing Psilocybin Interacts With Other Medications?
- Can Microdosing Be Used to Treat PTSD and Help Extinguish Conditioned Fear?
- Microdosing Psilocybin for Relationship Therapy
- Microdosing Psilocybin vs. SSRI Use
- Could Psilocybin Mushrooms Replace Antidepressants?
- Microdosing Psilocybin Against the COVID-19 Effects