Healthline Success Story
Alexandra is in her early 30s. She takes the drug for a variety of reasons, but mostly, she tells Healthline, it’s to help with her work and productivity. It has been touted by some as a cure for many different conditions, including depression and anxiety. “I’d say it’s improved the quality of both of our lives, honestly,” she told Healthline. Besides an increased feeling of general well-being, she has also seen numerous other positive effects on her life. She no longer smokes. She no longer uses Adderall, a popular amphetamine that is regularly used to help with productivity, particularly across college campuses.
- Best Psychedelic Documentaries that You Could Be Binging Right Now
- The Best Microdosing Apps for Anyone Taking Psychedelics
- Can You Drink Alcohol While Microdosing?
- Why Do Parents Turn to Microdosing?
- Psilocybin Microdose for Depression: What to Expect?
- 7 Books About Microdosing and Psychedelic Therapy You Must Read