Healthline Success Story
Alexandra is in her early 30s. She takes the drug for a variety of reasons, but mostly, she tells Healthline, it’s to help with her work and productivity. It has been touted by some as a cure for many different conditions, including depression and anxiety. “I’d say it’s improved the quality of both of our lives, honestly,” she told Healthline. Besides an increased feeling of general well-being, she has also seen numerous other positive effects on her life. She no longer smokes. She no longer uses Adderall, a popular amphetamine that is regularly used to help with productivity, particularly across college campuses.
- Medicinal Mushroom Dispensary: 10 Reasons to Use One
- Why People Are Microdosing to Boost Their Careers
- Crossing the Line: The Legality of Psilocybin Microdosing
- How Microdosing Psilocybin Interacts With Other Medications?
- Can Microdosing Be Used to Treat PTSD and Help Extinguish Conditioned Fear?
- Microdosing Psilocybin for Relationship Therapy